Jimmy Johns in Highland Park
Insider News Flash!
This is the Fastest (and possibly the best) Sandwich on the North Shore
PLUS: A Chance to Win a FREE Sandwich when you guess the question below
Jimmy Johns in Highland Park is cooking and that’s because they deliver!
When I first met Steve and Hamel, manager and owner of this re-known Jimmy John’s franchise they were concerned about North Shore (Highland Park) residents locating their sandwich spot just off of Central Ave across from the Post office. This is no longer the case. Everyday their business is booming and here’s why:
Jimmy John’s is all about the freshness – in every way!
- Bread is baked fresh and used with in four hours.
- Bread past that period is available for purchase for 50 cents a loaf
- Insider Tip: stop by when you want a loaf for lunch or dinner its less $$$ than a grocery store brand and probably way better
- For those watching their carbs order the UN-Sandwich… any sandwich served as a lettuce wrap rather than bread. This item is becoming super popular!
- All meats are sliced fresh daily – never pre-packaged
- Jimmy Johns offers 5 sandwiches with under 4 grams of fat And, if you want all the nutrition specs go to: http://www.jimmyjohns.com/menu/nutrition.aspx.
- NO WAITING because in :30 seconds your custom sandwich is made (before you even hang up the phone or pay your bill)
- And, they deliver all day, every day – even up to the last possible minute before they close.
Being Sandwich mavens asked Steve and Hamel to share some of the strangest combos they’ve put together. The two to top the list -- yikes.
Tuna with bar-b-que sauce -- not totally uncommon and the Gargantuan (salami, ham, turkey, roast beef, cheese, onions, mayo, lettuce and tomato with Tuna – now that’s gross.
So here’s the question and how to win.
Go in (or call) with your answer to:
How many sandwiches Jimmy Johns in Highland Park produces each day?
And, don’t forget to mention NorthShoreInsider.com for a chance win a FREE (and yummy) sandwich at this location.
When else should you also call Jimmy Johns? Now!
And also for office meetings, any catering event and of course before or after sports for you and your kids – or for the whole team. Jimmy Johns also does a fantastic job with boxed lunches that include a sandwich, chips, cookie and pickle spear for $7.25 – these are perfect for Ravinia or any time you need a solid, healthy grab and go meal.
In Highland Park
820 Central Avenue
The Good Fairy